Library hours are as follows:
- We close at 3:00 daily.
- Occasionally, the library will close earlier because of scheduled events.
No food or drink allowed.
- Over 19,000 books and magazines.
- 35 HP desktops for student use with Internet access.
- Student copier - the cost is 10 cents per copy.
- Students are able to check out books for 3 weeks. Bring your books into the library to renew items if you need them longer.
Internet Use Guidelines
- Students are expected to follow the rules as set forth by the district Acceptable Use Policy (Student LivNet Access Policy). Remember -
- Any misuse of LivNet may result in disciplinary action.
- The student will accept the responsibility of keeping all inappropriate materials and text files, or files dangerous to the integrity of the network from entering the school via Livnet.
- Misuse of LivNet includes, but is not limited to, malicious use of LivNet through hate mail, harassment, profanity, vulgar statements or other discriminatory acts. Illegal installation or use of copyrighted software is not allowed. Use of LivNet for any commercial-for-profit purposes and use of LivNet for noneducational / nondisctrict related communications is not allowed.
- This means that students are NOT allowed to play games on computers and are NOT allowed to go to social networking sites such as Face Book or My Space.